20th January 2012, 08:03 PM
abcd103

What are my chances to get a call from Bank after scoring 132 marks in SC category?

Sir, i hav got 132 marks (sc) category,wht r my chances to get call frm any bank

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  2. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  3. What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?
  4. Is there any chance to get selected in interview after scoring 132 rank in SC category?
  5. Can I get any NIT after scoring 132 marks in AIEEE and AIR of 57415?
  6. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  7. What will be my AIEEE ranking after scoring 132 in AIEEE? what are the chances of admission
  8. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  9. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 132 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 57415 rank
  10. Do I have any chances for SVNIT after scoring 117 marks in JEE mains
  11. What are the chances for selection in Interview after scoring 133 marks in IBPS Bank PO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the chances of getting interview call after scoring 109 marks in ISRO electronics -- [New]
  13. What are the chances of getting a job after scoring 113 marks in IBPS Clerk entrance exam in SC category?
  14. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  15. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  16. Will I get interview call after scoring 156 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  17. Can I get admission to BAMS course in government college in Pune after scoring 132 marks in MHT CET
  18. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
28th March 2012, 06:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my chances to get a call from Bank after scoring 132 marks in SC category?

The different public sector banks included in the IBPS exam will specify certain cut off score for applying for the available positions. If you have scored above that cut off score you can definitely apply for positions in those banks. If you get short listed you will be called for personal interview based on that score. Currently, Bank of Baroda has called in for the clerical posts based on IBPS score. You can visit the official website of BOB. They have specified state and category wise IBPS cutoff score for forwarding applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?