12th March 2012, 03:19 PM
usha dilip

What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?

i scored 132 in IBPS clerk exam and am a general category student what chances i have to get interview call and get the job

Related Questions:
  1. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?
  2. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?
  3. What are my chances to get a call from Bank after scoring 132 marks in SC category?
  4. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  5. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  6. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  7. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  8. Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category
  9. What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?
  10. Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  12. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  13. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  14. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  15. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
  16. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  17. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  18. Is there any chance to get selected in interview after scoring 132 rank in SC category? -- [New]
25th March 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?

SIR,... Exam pass hone k bad sabhi bank me aply krna padega,ya intrview letter ghar hi aa jayega.?
30th March 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?

what are the chances to get interview call after scoring 156 marks in IBPS clerk exam in obc category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?