14th March 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting a job after scoring 113 marks in IBPS Clerk entrance exam in SC category?

Sir/madam....

I got 113marks in ibpscerlk exam in sc category,what are the chances getting the job?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  2. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  3. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
  4. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  6. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  7. Chances of getting selected in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam for job at Vijaya Bank?
  8. Any chance to get a job after scoring 145/250 in IBPS clerk?
  9. Can I get a job after scoring 123 marks in IBPS clerk exam? I am from SC category
  10. Possibilities to get a job after scoring 131 marks out of 250 in IBPS clerk entrance exam?
  11. Can I get selected if scored 86 marks in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam? -- [New]
  12. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  13. What are the chances to get selection in IBPS after scoring 147 marks in Clerical exam?
  14. How to give IBPS clerk exam? Solutions for the same?
  15. Any chance to get a job after scoring 134 in IBPS CWE for clerks in general category?
  16. Can I apply for IBPS exam in clerical post after passing HS exam with 55%?
  17. Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  18. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
30th April 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances of getting a job after scoring 113 marks in IBPS Clerk entrance exam in SC category?

my ibps cwe score is 123 and i belongs to sc category from orissa state ,can i got the appointment ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?