29th March 2012, 10:36 AM
jyotikakkar

What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?

sir i got 145 marks in general category and i qualified from haryana state how many chace of mine to get interview call.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  2. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  3. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  4. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  5. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?
  6. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  7. Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  8. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  9. What are my chances to get a call from Bank after scoring 132 marks in SC category?
  10. Can I be eligible to get a Job having scored 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  11. What are the chances of getting interview call after scoring 109 marks in ISRO electronics -- [New]
  12. From which Banks I can expect Interview call having secured 145 marks in IBPS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Chances to participate in the interview after scoring 142 in IBPS PO exam in general category?
  14. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  15. Will I get a seat in NIT Warangal under general category after scoring 145 marks in AIEEE?
  16. What aer the chances to get a seat in IIT after scoring 16003 in IIT JEE in general category?
  17. Is there any chance to get selected in interview after scoring 132 rank in SC category?
  18. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
13th April 2012, 04:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?

You have not specified whether you have qualified in clerical or PO exam. Those banks who participate in IBPS exam will specify a certain cut off. If you score above the specified cut off you can apply for that position. Those who get short listed will be called for Personal Interview. The notifications regarding the vacancies available in different bank will be published along with cut off score. You can submit applications on the basis of that.
9th June 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?

i hv got 159 gen clerical from uttarakhand. what r my chances?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?