14th September 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What is my future after completing M.A in Political Science

After complete M.A in political science ,wht is my future?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  3. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  4. can I do B.Ed after completing M.E in political Science at Bangalore University
  5. What is the future of LLB? What is the process to become a Lawyer?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Political Science after completing MBA in PM
  7. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  8. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  9. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  12. Can I be eligible for Ph.D after completing M.A in Political Science with 54%
  13. Age limit for becoming a lecturer in College?
  14. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate? -- [New]
  15. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science?
  16. Which subjects to choose for MA political science in UGC NET
  17. Which major subject should I take in B.Ed after completing B.A in political science?
  18. Am I eligible to do law after completing B.A in Political Science with 49%? -- [Most Discussed]
4th August 2013, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is my future after completing M.A in Political Science

What is the job prospect for holder of B.Ed Political Science
4th August 2013, 11:05 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: What is my future after completing M.A in Political Science

An important step in finding the right program is reviewing the courses offered and faculty research areas The more we know about your research interests and any faculty with whom you may wish to work, the better for the admission process.

The program requirements (all courses and the Major Research Paper/Thesis) can be completed in three terms (one year). If you opt for the co-op stream, the program takes approximately six terms to complete.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?