31st January 2012, 05:39 PM
PreethiD.K

What are the names of books for PSU Exam preparation such as ISRO, NTPC etc?

Please give the book names for govt jobs such as in isro,ntpc .....

Related Questions:
4th February 2012, 05:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the names of books for PSU Exam preparation such as ISRO, NTPC etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreethiD.K View Post
Please give the book names for govt jobs such as in isro,ntpc .....
BEST PSU BOOKS FOR NTPC EXAM

NTPC Mechanical Engineering Guide
by
Gkp
Publisher: g. k. publications pvt. ltd (2010)

NTPC Electrical Engineering Guide
by
Gk P

Guide to NTPC Instrumentation & Control Engg.
by
Mittal

Guide to NTPC Electronics Engineering (Diploma Trainee)
by
G K P
Publisher: g. k. publications pvt. ltd (2009)

16th June 2012, 09:14 PM
smr_psus

Default Re: What are the names of books for PSU Exam preparation such as ISRO, NTPC etc?

hello friends!!

As per my experience with PSUs examinations, knowledge doesn’t matters but the practice of the trendy questions. I am sure when you will attempt several PSUs exams you will become familiar with those sections and type of questions they ask. Actually there are some standard books that you should go through and do the practice of it’s questions as much you can do. Like I am from ME background and believe me I have referred only “PSUs Mechanical Engineering” by Made Easy apart from that I gone through the basics from some standard books that’s it . But before any examination I just go through that book it’s sufficient for me to revise before examination. So look for such a book and start preparing.
I my self got disqualified in ISRO and NTPC exams last time as the order of examinations were, ISRO->NTPC->NPCIL->BARC->SAMEER->BHEL. I got selected in last four exams. Apart from these I gone through BEL, EIL those were in between but could not qualify. So once you get a flavor of those questions you will be able to qualify several exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?