21st April 2012, 10:59 PM
kuldeep jadaun

How much is the salary offered by top PSU companies like ISRO, NTPC? I am a Mechanical Student

dear sir,i m a mechanical student so i want to know that how much salary offer by top psu companies like isro,ntpc.....
i also want to know that how i shall get job one of these companies.....

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can I get by top PSU companies like ISRO, NTPC after passing mechanical engineering? How will I get a job in these companies?
  2. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [New]
  3. What actual total salary pay of PSU (NTPC or IOCL) for Assistant engineers after 1 year Training Period?
  4. Actual salary paid by PSUs like NTPC, IOCL and Indian Power Grid to B.Tech engineers? What does it mean by advertised salary of PSUs?
  5. What are the names of books for PSU Exam preparation such as ISRO, NTPC etc?
  6. Past years solved question papers of Mechanical in NTPC? Direction for getting a job in NTPC, ONGC, BHEL in top companies? What are the different techniques to be adopted to increase the knowledge?
  7. Scope for CSC B.Tech student in PSU? Which companies will he be eligible for? Advantages of Mechanical branch over CSC student when appearing for PSU?
  8. Salary offered in top companies to a B.Tech Food Technology degree holder?
  9. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  10. Procedure to register myself for summer training offered by different PSU's?
  11. Salary offered in top companies with degree in B.Tech in Food Technology?
  12. Can I apply for PSU exams like NTPC, ISRO after scoring 64.8% in B.Tech?
  13. Chances of job after scoring 60% in Electronics and Communication?
  14. After ECE is it better to sit for PSU exams or do M.Tech? Salary Packages in PSU companies for ECE Engineers?
  15. How to join ISRO as a scientist after B.Tech mechanical? How to prepare for scientist job in ISRO? What is the salary?
  16. Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's
  17. PSU companies exam dates? How to apply to PSU for Jobs?
  18. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2013, 10:54 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Talking Re: How much is the salary offered by top PSU companies like ISRO, NTPC? I am a Mechanical Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuldeep jadaun View Post
dear sir,i m a mechanical student so i want to know that how much salary offer by top psu companies like isro,ntpc.....
Dear,

PSU jobs are the most awaited jobs in public sector where many engineering students are keen to join. They offer high salary with many bonuses, allowance,medical benefits etc.

Some of the PSU that you can apply for are:- Here are the CTC after training:-

>ONGC (OIL & NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LTD)
Rs.8.5 lakhs CTC.

>PDIL (PROJECTS & DEVELOPMENT OF INDIA LTD)

>BHEL (BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRONICS LTD)
Rs.7.3 lakhs for Manufacturing or Power profile.

>HPCL (HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD)
Rs.8 lakhs CTC.

>BPCL (BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD)
Rs.7.8-8 lakhs CTC.

>IOCL (INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD)
Rs.8.5 lakhs CTC.

>EIL (ENGINEERS INDIA LTD)
Rs.6.6 lakhs CTC.

>SAIL (STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD)
be Rs.6.5 lakhs CTC.

>BDL (BHARAT DYNAMICS LTD)
Rs.16900+DA+Allowances CTC per month.

>GAIL (GAS AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD)
Rs.8.5 to 10.5 lakhs CTC based on location.

>BARC (BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE)
Rs.24000+Allowances per month.

>NALCO (NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY LTD)
Package: Rs.27000+DA+Allowances per month CTC.

>Vizag Steels
Package: Rs.6.5 lakhs CTC.

>NTPC (NATIONAL THERMAL POWER CORPORATION)
Rs.8.5 lakhs CTC.

>>They have many opportunities to stay in township where they are posted,free schooling for children,100% medical cover,home loans etc. Make a career path in PSU and your life is settled.

Regards,

yash
28th February 2013, 11:28 AM
narendra B.

Default Re: How much is the salary offered by top PSU companies like ISRO, NTPC? I am a Mechanical Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuldeep jadaun View Post
Presently you are in final year of B-Tech so attend the campus interview and grab the opportunity to work with reputed companies. Currently many companies provide good package for GET (graduate engineer trainee).

In that way you can support your family and also there is a very good growth of your carrier in the reputed company.

And also you can do M-Tech or ME after completion of B-Tech but to get admission into M-Tech or ME you have clear GATE exam.

Gate exam notification comes into mid August to September month of every year and generally examination held in month of February.

During M-Tech government will give stipend near about 8000 rs per month. By this amount you cannot support your family but this is enough for your pocket money. In this way you can go for further degree.

Best of Luck for your future.
17th July 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary offered by top PSU companies like ISRO, NTPC? I am a Mechanical Student

how many salary offer after completion mtech from iit bombay?
20th October 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How much package is offered by the US company to the ms degree holder from same US country
26th December 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

sir, Is there any PSU offering M.Tech with a bond to work with their company after completion of M.Tech??
12th January 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i m a mechanical student and my aggregate is less than 60 & what would happen if i crack gate exam does any psu company allow me?
3rd June 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

what r the top PSU companies that hire ece students ? and what is the salary range?
26th June 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

what if I complete BE from not so good but complete ME from iit does it effect my career?
7th November 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a production engineer,and i am appearing in gate 2016 from mechanical.Please tell me which psu i can opt for?
13th November 2015, 01:36 AM
suria1

Since ISRO and NTPC, are top companies, students can easily get minimum 8 Lacs package in the starting itself.

Not only these companies, most of the top PSU's offer minimum 6 Lacs salary to the students. Few such companies are
BHEL
BEL
ONGC

But you would be good in 1 area which is GATE score.

Now a days, all these companies are considering only those candidates who are having good GATE score.

There would be certain cut-off. If your score is more than cut-off you can apply for these companies after the notification is released and thereafter you should also give an Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?