8th January 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Detail and procedure to pursue MBBS in Hyderabad India?

Sir,
My grand daughter who will be completing her 12th Grade in the USA, wants to pursue her MBBS in Hyderabad India, since we her grandparents are staying here
Please let me know the details and the procedure for this
thanking you
JRR

10th June 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail and procedure to pursue MBBS in Hyderabad India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My grand daughter who will be completing her 12th Grade in the USA, wants to pursue her MBBS in Hyderabad India, since we her grandparents are staying here
Please let me know the details and the procedure for this
thanking you
JRR
hello sir,
to pursue MBBS here in hyderabad.. she has to buy a seat under NRI quota in ny of the private colleges located in hyderabad... one of the nest college is Deccan Medical college,, ther are other colleges too like Kamineni MNR Shadan and all all are newly opned one where as deccan is old.. ther are two best government college in hyderabad i.e Osmania medical college nd Gandhi medical collkege.. but as ur grand daughterhas done schooling nd 12th frm US she wil not be considered as a Local candidate so she wil not get admission through entrance test.. she has to apply under NRI quota in any of the private college here.
the fees for the NRI MBBS seat is around 45 to 60lakhs
thank you.
4th August 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

wat is the age limit to koin MBBS in Hyderabad colleges
7th April 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the definition of NRI for Medical Students. As per Engineering NRI admissions students studying abroad in 11th & 12th are NRI's. How many years and in which years they must study abroad.?
16th October 2013, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

my daughter has joined in 9 th grade in India.she is a US citizen, she will study her 9,10, 11 & 12 in India.will she be considered local candidate.pls let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?