13th April 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the nursery minimum age requirement for admission in CBSE board?

My son D.O.B. is 20th June 2014, Is he is eligible for Nursery in CBSE? What is the nursery minimum age requirement for admission in CBSE board? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? What is the minimum criteria followed?

13th April 2017, 10:49 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the nursery minimum age requirement for admission in CBSE board?

As per your son's birth date he is not eligible for admission in nursery in CBSE schools. Only those students who have attained the age of 3 years and 6 months can get the admission in nursery. Maximum age limit for getting admission in CBSE schools is 4 years and 6 months. Thanks
13th April 2017, 11:41 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: What is the nursery minimum age requirement for admission in CBSE board?

According to my knowledge the minimum age requirement is 2.5-3 years. But every school have different criteria and some variations may occur. That is why your child is eligible to get admitted in nursery class.
14th April 2017, 12:04 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and same is a central board of education which offers education upto higher secondary level with its school all around India.

As far as you are concerned about the age criteria for admission in CBSE schools then there is no specific age criteria for each class rather it has a age criteria for appearing in CBSE Class 10th board examination which is 14 years by the 1st October of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination.

So being born on 20th June 2017 you are eligible are admission in nursery if it takes 12 years for you to complete your Class 10th academics from now.

For more details about curriculum followed by CBSE you can log on to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
14th April 2017, 10:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required for the child to be eligible to get admission in Nursery in CBSE Board School is 3 years as on 31st March of the year of admission. Since, your son DOB is 20th June, 2014, he is only 2 years 10 months old, so, he is not eligible to get admission in LKG in CBSE Board School.
20th June 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

My child's birthdate is 22/11/2014 is he available for admission in nursery in CBSE school?
7th June 2019, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

My son DOB:07/05/2016 now which class admission is best in cbsc?
27th November 2019, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

My Child DOB 05/07/2017 so when i admitted nursary class in cbse school? is he eligbil for nursary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?