20th July 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the opening and closing rank of West Bengal joint entrance exam for lateral entry

What about the Opening & closing ranks(civil) of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for lateral entry (jelet2012) of all collages(govt,privet).

Send me as soon as possible

25th December 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the opening and closing rank of West Bengal joint entrance exam for lateral entry

From which date the forms of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination forms available
13th May 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the opening and closing rank of West Bengal joint entrance exam for lateral entry

this year i am getting 160 in wbjee medical, do i have any chance of getting admitted in any govt medical colleges in kolkata region?
9th May 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the probable rank to get admission in Calcutta Medical College?I am in General Category...
1st April 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the syllabus for entrance exam which providing opportunities to take admission in Jharkhand engineering colleges through lateral entry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?