31st March 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for admission in class 9th CBSE Board?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in class 9th from CBSE Board but I have not applied for it so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for admission in class 9th CBSE Board? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th ICSE?
  3. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  4. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  5. What is the procedure followed to change school after completion of 9th class in CBSE board?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE board in India if completed 9th CBSE board from Dubai?
  8. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  9. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  10. What is the minimum age required for admission in class 9th CBSE Board?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  12. Procedure of admission in Sainik School after passing class 9th?
  13. Name can be edited in CBSE board 9th class TC?
  14. Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate?
  15. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE at Uttar Pradesh after studying 9th from CBSE Odhisha state? Is permission required from CBSE Odhisha for transfer to CBSE Uttar Pradesh?
  17. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  18. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
1st April 2017, 02:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for admission in class 9th CBSE Board?

For getting the admission in 9th standard in any CBSE school, you have to visit the school first. There you have to ask for admission form at the reception/student help desk. They will give you school's prospectus and you have to pay some fee for that prospectus. Inside the school's prospectus, you will find admission form. You have to fill that form properly and attach all supporting documents like passport size photograph, proof for date of birth, parent ID etc. After that you have to deposit fee at fee counter. Then finally you have to submit your admission form in admission cell. They will issue a registration number.
1st April 2017, 10:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for admission in class 9th CBSE Board?

To get admission in class 9th CBSE Board, you should have passed 8th standard from a recognised board and you have to obtain the Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 8th standard Marks Sheet, etc., from your previous school and you need to submit it in the new school where you wish to take admission for pursuing 9th standard CBSE Board. You need to appear in entrance examination conducted by the school to get admission for pursuing 9th standard in CBSE Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?