16th March 2013, 11:04 AM
saikumargodavari

What are the opportunities based on Aeronautical Engineering?

hello sir,

I am Studying ECE 1st YER at ADITYA but i am intersted to choose
Aeronautical Engineering give ur valuable suggestion and also opportunities based on this field is it correct to change a group please give ur valuable suggestion for me it will be very helpful to my life.......Thanking you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?
  7. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  8. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  9. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  10. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  13. Which basic courses can help to do diploma or any other aeronautical based courses?
  14. Which course is better between Aeronautical Engineering and Avionics Engineering in terms of status, remuneration and Job Opportunities?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any job opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
28th July 2013, 11:13 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities based on Aeronautical Engineering?

Careers in Aeronautical engineering is one of the most challenging fields of engineering with wide scope for growth.

It involves design & manufacture of very high technology systems , job requires manual , technical as well as mechanical aptitude

The specializations includes in areas like structural design , navigational guidance & control systems , instrumentation & Communication .

It can be in a particular product such as military aircrafts , passenger planes , helicopters , satellites , rockets ..

Following Companies offering Jobs :

Air India

India Airlines

Helicopter Corporation of India & flying clubs

Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd

Defense Research & Development Laboratories

National Aeronautical Lab

Aeronautical Development Established

Civil Aviation Department

Indian Space Research Organization
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?