28th November 2011, 12:36 PM
saivatapatra

Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?

i am completed my m.pharm ( pharmaceutics) i have 71 % in my m.pharm i am doing job as a patent associate in adhikari ipcso i search for job in govt and privats sector please intimate me my no 8801964535

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  5. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  6. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  7. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  8. Job opportunities in IT sector for a candidate who has secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  9. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  10. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  11. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  12. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  13. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  15. Job opportunities in Private Sector for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 7.09 CGPA in B.Tech?
  16. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  17. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  18. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?
29th November 2011, 08:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?

Many private pharmaceutical companies recruit M.Pharm graduates. You can find job opportunities in Ranbaxy, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, etc. You can also find job opportunities in Health centers, chemist shops, hospitals, etc as pharmacists. Many government firms also recruit candidates who have completed M.Pharm. In public sector you can find openings in Health Protection Branch of the Department of Health and Welfare, The Department of National Defense, The Provincial Departments of Agriculture or the Environment, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?