28th December 2011, 05:10 PM
deepagadhiya

How many subjects are to be selected as optional for Indian Forest Service exam?

please tell me,how many subjects i have to select form the optional subjects?
please send the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Are commerce students eligible to join Indian Forest Service?
  2. Is it a good decision to select Physics & Chemistry as an Optional subjects for MP Forest Service exam being a B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  3. IFS Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to get the IFS study material? I am preparing for Indian Forest Service Examination
  5. Details about doing B.Ed? I have done B.A in Geography
  6. Which Engineering stream is best suitable for to pursue IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to appear in Indian Forest Service exam for B.Sc(Zoology, Biotechnology and Chemistry) student?
  8. Study material for IFS exam if my optional subjects are Botany and Zoology? Best institutes providing the study material through distance learning?
  9. What should I study in 11th standard to become Indian Forest Service exam?
  10. Can I do IFS course after passing graduation from Delhi University(B.A)
  11. What is IFS stands for? In which service I will get work after qualifying in UPSC exam, Forest or Foreign?
  12. Which graduation will help me to get a good rank in IAS? I have completed 12th
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Indian Forest Service exam after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  14. How to appear in Indian Forest Service? Study material for Agriculture Engineering?
  15. Which optional subjects should be selected for IAS or state level civil service examination
  16. Which are the good coaching centers for Indian Forest Service examinations in Hyderabad?
  17. Cutoff marks for Indian Forest Service?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Indian Forest Service exam having -6.75D eyesight?
18th February 2012, 02:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many subjects are to be selected as optional for Indian Forest Service exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepagadhiya View Post
please tell me,how many subjects i have to select form the optional subjects?
please send the details.
In Indian Forest Service Exam, you will have to select two subjects for your optional papers, where each subject will have two papers.

You may select any two subjects from the following list of subjects:

Agriculture-Agricultural Engineering-Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science-Botany-Chemistry-Chemical Engineering-Civil Engineering-Forestry-Geology-Mathematics-Mechanical Engineering-Physics-Statistics-Zoology

Since you need to select two subjects for your optional papers, you can not take the following combination of subjects:
  • Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering
  • Agriculture and Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
  • Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
  • Mathematics and Statistics
  • Any two Engineering subjects
31st October 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many subjects are to be selected as optional for Indian Forest Service exam?

may i select agriculture and agriculture engineering as the optional subjects????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?