21st August 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available after doing the field of Psychology? List of all the institutions offering the courses?

hi,
i am currently doing my engineering in information science and i want to get into the field of psychology once i am done with my graduation.i would like to know more about the options available,courses and also a list of all the institutions that offer such courses.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  2. Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I can become a Psychology? List of the institutes offering this course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?
  3. Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?
  4. What are the courses in psychology field? Is psychology a good and reliable field?
  5. List of courses which are available in Psychology field to become a doctor?
  6. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  7. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  9. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  10. Career Options in India after completion of Masters in Psychology? List of Colleges offering this course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do UG courses in Psychology and Business simultaneously?
  12. Medical courses , fee structure , institutions in Kerela and detail about audiology & paramedical course
  13. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala? -- [New]
  14. Any institutions offering courses in Piping Design?
  15. Criteria to get admission in good institutions for M.Sc in Psychology?
  16. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  17. Which are the courses for those opting Geology and Geophysics in GATE exam? Institutions offering the course?
  18. List of the Women colleges in Hyderabad offering M.A in Psychology
19th August 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options available after doing the field of Psychology? List of all the institutions offering the courses?

i have completed my M.A in psychology now which course should i do in psychology????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?