1st June 2016, 06:32 PM
rggupta23

What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?

What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?
  2. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  3. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  4. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  5. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  6. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  7. Career options for computer science students other than engineering or BSc?
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. Which is better between BSc+MSc(computer science) or B.Tech computer science
  11. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  12. What are the best options after completion of B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  13. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  14. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  15. Jobs after B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
2nd June 2016, 02:22 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?

Career Options After B.Sc (Computer Science)
After completion of B.Sc (Computer Sciene) , You have great scope & opportunities in the field of IT sector , Software Development Companies , Banks , Insurance Companies , Government Agencies , Desktop Publishing , Consultancies , Financial Institutions , Traffic Light Management etc.

Available Job Profiles
- System Analyst
- Network Analyst
- Programmer
- Software Designer
- Database Administrator
- Troubleshooter

Top Recruiters
- TCS
- Tech Mahindra
- Satyam
- Infosys
- Cognizant
- Wipro
2nd June 2016, 08:40 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?

Following are options available after completion of B.Sc with Computer Science:

Programmer or Software Engineer

Consultant

Sales and Marketing

Research Staff Member

Computer Scientist

System Analyst

Computer Engineer, Hardware Designer, Logic Designer

Management

Professor

Technical Writer

You can get job in Government Sector as well as Private Sector.

There is good option in Abroad after completion of B.Sc with Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?