5th July 2013, 12:42 AM
rahil goel

What package one can get after doing chemical science and tech from IIT Guwahati?

What package one get after doing chemical science and tech.from iit guwahati?

Related Questions:
  1. Career options after completing B.Tech in Chemical Science and Technology through IIT Guwahati?
  2. How to do B.Tech in Chemical or Polymer Science after pursuing diploma course in CIPET Guwahati
  3. Best Engineering colleges in India?
  4. How to get top position in Chemistry? Tips to prepare for it? How can I remember all the reactions"?
  5. Which branch should I prefer in IIT Guwahati?
  6. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. What is the highest/lowest pay package in IIT Roorkee for M.Tech course?
  8. What is the salary package after dual degree in M.Tech computer science
  9. Should I opt IT stream instead of chemical in NIT? What would be the initial package for the same?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT for Ph.D Chemical Engineering programme on M.Tech basis? -- [New]
  11. Names of top m.pharm colleges in india? entrance tests and dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Number of seats available for general in M.tech Biotech in IIT Guwahati?
  13. GATE cutoff marks for admission in M.Tech. in Biotechnology at IIT Guwahati ?
  14. Package of chemical engineers(Freshers)?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT Guwahati for M.Tech after scoring AIR of 3945, 507 score and 45.33 marks?
  16. How much package do the M.Tech students receive from IIT's? Is the package for M.Tech and B.Tech the same?
  17. Expected cutoff for BSc physics in St. Stephens College in DU?
  18. Can I get admission in M.Tech course with engineering mechanics or design engineering in IIT, Delhi or IIT, Guwahati or IIT, Roorkee? I have secured 99.13 percentile(AIR 709) in GATE(In mechanical stream) and I belong to OBC categories
5th July 2013, 08:40 AM
PAKODI KAUR

Default Re: What package one can get after doing chemical science and tech from IIT Guwahati?

If you are a student of IIT, your package will be certainly quite good as compared to the other offered by the institutes. What matters is the place where you are placed. Once you get a job, they will not ask any question expect the name of IIT. Do not worry, you are certainly getting a good package.
Thank you.
10th July 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What package one can get after doing chemical science and tech from IIT Guwahati?

Which will better iit guwahati chemical science & technology or nit warangal electrical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?