11th April 2011, 12:05 PM
sunaina2887

Procedure to join 3 year LLB course after graduation? Are TYBCOM marks valid?

I have completed my graduation in March 2008 with 81% marks.
I wish to enroll for 3 year LLB course. What is the admission procedure?Are my tybcom marks valid or do i have to give any entrance exam?

Thanks
Sunaina

Related Questions:
13th April 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join 3 year LLB course after graduation? Are TYBCOM marks valid?

what is the age limit
3rd May 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join 3 year LLB course after graduation? Are TYBCOM marks valid?

hi i have completed my cs and now i want to do llb from ur university. can u tell me the process to take admission & fees structure?
16th May 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my 2nd year Bsc right now want to do BL after my gradutation in tamilnadu..........suggest me good law college with good infrastructure????????????/
1st June 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.a graduation.wants to do 3 year llb ...and wats its benefit of doin 3 year llb .....as compared to 5 year llb...both are same? ........or i my get disadvantage of not doin5 year llb ..................well
16th June 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com from kanpur university in 2011 now i want to do LLB from delhi and ncr so please guide me where should i apply for best studies in which college NIKHIL AGARWAL KANPUR .
20th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

hi.

i have Done my MBA in the year 2008, i want to do LLB give me the sugations.
25th June 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

R, SIR I AM 45,YEARS IAM GRADUTE CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR ANY LAW STUDYCOURES I AM WORKING IN DEFENCE, SERVICES , SIR PLZ,GUIDE ME HOW TO STRAT LAW STUDY AT 45, YEARS AGE.
THANKYOU
4th August 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

ignou llb correspondence course admission 2011 after graduation with 44%
10th April 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to do LLB after BCOM?what is the fee structure and which colleges r there in pune.?
plzzzzzzzzzzz anssss
13th July 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am 38 year old having own business, but i am interested in law course, which course will be suitable for me?
8th May 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hello. i m from rajkot. i have completed cs executive programme & now i want to join LLB with cs final year. so pls tell me is it better for me to join with final year? and also explain the procedure to join LLB with prescribed fees.
thanx.
7th June 2013, 05:39 PM
shashikant agarwal

Default Procedure to join 3 year LLB course after graduation? Are TYBCOM marks valid?

]I have completed my graduation in March 1998 with 45% marks. from osmania university
I wish to enroll for 3 year LLB course. What is the admission procedure?Are myB.com marks valid or do i have to give any entrance exam? or any other cource i can do from hyderabad A.P .right now Iam iam doing notthing i am having lot of time which i want to utilise . please suggest me a course according to my age and marks.Iwant to something in life.

Thanks
Sunaina[/QUOTE]
2nd July 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bcom in 2015 i.e present and planning to do LLB in Bangalore, Can i know the procedure for admission and is there any necessary to write entrance exam to do it. Can i know some good college for LLB in bangalore
18th April 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have complete my tybcom
Sir plz guide me. How to aaply the law after tybcom. ... which subject to apply nd ..all info has provide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?