4th April 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage needed to apply for SRCC?

Required percentage of marks needed to apply for srcc

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  3. How much percentage is needed in PUC to apply for Veterinary SC?
  4. Percentage needed to apply for IIHM?
  5. How to get admission in SRCC? I am a class 12th student
  6. Can I apply for economic hons? How to get admission in SRCC -- [New]
  7. What is the least percentage required for admission in SRCC from UP board?
  8. Any value of SRCC internationally? If I want to do MBA from a good business school in America then will the degree from SRCC be valuable?
  9. What is the detailed syllabus for SRCC B.Com(Hons) entrance exam?
  10. Which Best Four of Five Subjects for BA Admission in Economics Honors at SRCC will be considered?
  11. How may I get details about the registration in sri ram college for B.Com? Which career would suit me best? I've secured 91% marks in 10th and pursuing 10+2 with commerce
  12. Percentage needed to apply for MBA in DU? Procedure to get admitted for Nepalese? Do I need to face any entrance exam?
  13. How much percentage is needed for 10th in Indian Navy?
  14. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  15. How to apply for B.Ed in government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Percentage of marks needed for government jobs?
  16. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  17. How much percentage is needed to apply for NET examination
  18. How can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th? How much percentage is needed? Details about the colleges?
30th June 2015, 10:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage needed to apply for SRCC?

SRCC stands for the Shree Ram College of Commerce it is one of the India top most college which offers the Commerce courses. It is affiliated with DU and present in the North Camps.

The admission procedure in the college is same as for the other colleges under DU on the basis of the board aggregate. Generally cut off is very high for all the courses but it reaches to 97-99 % for.the B.Com hons.

Since you have not mentioned about for which course and category you require the cut off
It will be difficult to give the cut offs list for all the courses. Sp to get the information regarding the future or previous cut off visit at the official website of the DU www.du.ac.in from here you can get the cut off for all the course for the different courses.
26th February 2016, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I am from general category and i want to do b.com honers nd i have scored 89% cn i get addmission
12th April 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I am syed Maaz, I am studying in 12th with maths and commerce along with CA-CPT and i want to know how to should i proceed in order to become a CA. And how many marks should i score in inter and CPT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?