3rd March 2015, 06:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage needed to get admission in diploma college?

what percentage in needed to get admission in diploma college?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage needed to get admission in diploma college? -- [New]
  2. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  3. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E
  4. How much is the percentage needed to get admission in an average college?
  5. Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra
  6. Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E 3nd year in mechanical engineering
  8. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  9. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
  10. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
  11. Types of colleges which give admission on the basis of diploma percentage?
  12. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after completing BPP course? How much percentage is needed for BPP exam?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil?
  14. How much percentage is needed to get admission in Techno Indian College of Technology in BCA?
  15. After completing BPP course can I get admission in diploma engineering? How much percentage is needed to score in BPP exam?
  16. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  17. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  18. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
16th May 2015, 12:31 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: What is the percentage needed to get admission in diploma college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what percentage in needed to get admission in diploma college?
Minimum % requirement is only 60% marks

But for that you need to go for the entrance exam first that can lead you to there

And both the combination of marks and entrance exam can result in your good admission for diploma all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?