4th July 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Types of colleges which give admission on the basis of diploma percentage?

i want to ask that if there any type of college's which give the admission on the based of diploma percentage if there any college then tel me please ?

Related Questions:
  1. On what basis does a college give admission? Is it through entrance test or through 12th percentage? Which colleges give admission on the basis of entrance exams?
  2. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  3. Can diploma student get admission in IIT colleges? Which exams need to be appear and the percentage necessary in diploma?
  4. Names of colleges which give admission on the basis of 12th PCM percentage(72%)?
  5. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  8. Architecture Diploma colleges in Mumbai and their fee structure? Reservation details and address of colleges?
  9. Admission to B.Tech on the basis of board exam percentage?
  10. List of companies which recruit employees through lateral quota?
  11. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  12. Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?
  13. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  14. What is the procedure for taking up BA Economic honors course after completion of 12th with 80% marks? -- [New]
  15. Colleges which take admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  16. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for diploma in Mechanical Engineering course on 10th basis?
  17. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score?
  18. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
30th July 2011, 04:18 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Types of colleges which give admission on the basis of diploma percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to ask that if there any type of college's which give the admission on the based of diploma percentage if there any college then tel me please ?
Dear friend,

After completing diploma, most colleges will give admission for lateral entry, directly you can join 2nd year.

The no. of seats will be very minimum. only 4 to 6 seats will be available if the class strength is 60 and 10 to 12 seats will be available for 120 class strength. Because as per AICTE norms, only 10% of students can be given admission for lateral entry during 2nd year. So it depends on the Approval from AICTE.

I do not know which place you are residing. As of now, most of the colleges are giving admission for lateral entry. You have to go physically to the colleges and check for infrastructure facilities. Kindly mention your place for seeking admission.
There are number of colleges in Andhra/Tamil Nadu/Pondicherry that are offering admission into direct 2nd year of Engineering after diploma. The number of seats will be very less per class. Some universities conducting entrance exam for the lateral entry joining. Some colleges are accepting donation for lateral entry. Based on your location and preference you can verify the colleges.

My best wishes.
18th June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Types of colleges which give admission on the basis of diploma percentage?

sir my diploma percentage is 92%. can i get free engineering sheet for lateral entry?
16th February 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

is there any university to which i can transfer only on basis of diploma in LLb ?? i wana complete my LLb in uk n i have not passed my Alevels n olevels was really bad helpppp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?