2nd May 2015, 03:45 PM
Vigraman

When and where to apply for the Agricultural entrance exam?

When and where to apply for the Agricultural entrance exam? Can you please tell me which all colleges to apply for? What are the course which are based on Agriculture background which I can apply for? Please provide me the information soon as possible!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  2. Can I get direct admission in Khalsa College Amritsar for B.Sc Agriculture?
  3. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?
  4. Syllabus for agricultural engineering PG entrance of Indian Council of Agricultural Research Exam
  5. Can I go for BSc Agriculture after PCM electronics with 75% marks
  6. Which subjects are there in Agriculture BSc?
  7. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  9. Is there any recognized B.Sc Agriculture college which provides admission to Agriculture Polytechnic students?
  10. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  11. Eligibility to apply in IBPS SO(Agricultural Officer) recruitment if completed B.Sc(Agricultural Biotechnology)?
  12. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  13. How to get admission in the best institute for Agricultural Biotechnology?
  14. List of private AGBSC colleges in Hyderabad?
  15. Which are the courses after Agricultural biotech? What is the procedure? How to apply?
  16. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  17. List of all the branches of agriculture courses in OUAT Bhubaneshwar Odisha?
  18. Can i apply for M.Pharma or any other course like clinical research after doing BSc Biotechnology(Hons) from Punjab Agricultural University
15th May 2015, 04:06 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: When and where to apply for the Agricultural entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigraman View Post
When and where to apply for the Agricultural entrance exam? Can you please tell me which all colleges to apply for? What are the course which are based on Agriculture background which I can apply for? Please provide me the information soon as possible!
You can apply in exams like ICAR or OUAT and they held their exams every year so that you can apply easily for them on their official websites

ICAR held in February every year

While OUAT held in March every year

So you can go for both the exams as both would take place separately
16th May 2015, 12:31 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where to apply for the Agricultural entrance exam?

Every Agricultural University organize its own entrance exam to take admission in Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses.

You can apply ICAR exam to take admission in Agricultural Course.

Following are best courses to take admission in Agricultural

B.Sc Hons Agricultural

B.Tech Agricultural Engineering

B.Sc home Science

B.Tech Food Science

B.tech Dairy Engineering

Bachelor of Vaterniary Science

You can also do Post graduation in Agricultural related stream.

Now application to take admission in running.

Please visit official website of Agricultural University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?