13th March 2012, 03:34 AM
rash2155

What is the percentage requirement to enter in professional program of ACS after passing BBA? Can we apply for it with an overall percentage of 50%?

Currently i am pursuing BBA.My question is What is the percentage requirement to enroll into the professional program?And is it possible to apply if the overall percentage is less than 50%?

Related Questions:
  1. Options available for Commerce student? How much salary is possible?
  2. Is there any percentage limit to appear in Assam Civil Service exam? What's the cut-off percentage for screening?
  3. Which Professional course can I opt for between ACS and ICWA having completed BBA and MBA in HR?
  4. How to take admission in company secretary?
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc and M.Sc to apply for SET?
  6. Details about complete procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D course?
  7. How does WIPRO calculate the aggregate percentage of 12th for the WASE program? I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 12th is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects
  8. What is the percentage requirement for doing Ph.D?
  9. How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?
  10. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  11. How to become an ACS officer? What is the qualification and percentage required? I am a B.A student
  12. Is it possible to get a government job with 54% marks in B.Com?
  13. After passing 12th should I go to CET or not? How should I enter Biotech field after 12th? Percentage required in this field?
  14. Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?
  15. Is there any navy career for girls after passing 10th? What is the percentage requirement in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the percentage requirement in 12th to do CA course? -- [New]
  17. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for B.Com and BBA(H)? Best college in Ranchi for B.Com and BBA(H)?
  18. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for JTO Exam?
26th March 2012, 12:43 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the percentage requirement to enter in professional program of ACS after passing BBA? Can we apply for it with an overall percentage of 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rash2155 View Post
Currently i am pursuing BBA.My question is What is the percentage requirement to enroll into the professional program?And is it possible to apply if the overall percentage is less than 50%?

There is no Minimum percentage of require for Company secretary course . The Basic eligibility Criteria for CS course is that the candidate should be complete 12th standard any discipline from recognized university .

If your complete BBA course then you may directly apply for Intermediate course .

ICSI :- Institute of Company Secretary of India . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divide three phrases Foundation Course , Intermediate course and Final course . The Examination is held during the Month of June and December for every . If your qualified in Foundation course then you may send for Practical Training .

To apply for Foundation course you should be complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this course . The duration of the course 8 Months .

To Apply for Intermediate course you should Qualified in Foundation course or You should be complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Intermediate course .

To apply for Final course you should complete your Intermediate course then only your eligible to apply for Final course . After completing your Final course . You may send for practical training in reputed companies .

So, After completing your BBA course your eligible to apply for CS course .
26th March 2012, 03:39 AM
sachin170490

Default Re: What is the percentage requirement to enter in professional program of ACS after passing BBA? Can we apply for it with an overall percentage of 50%?

there is no matter of percentage for registration in C.S. After passing 12th You are eligible to registration for C.S in I.C.S.I . If you applies on the base of 12th, you have to clear common entrance test. But if you applies after bachlor degree, you don't give this entrance test. So finaly you can apply on 12th base now without any problem. Entrance exam helds on every june and december. For next test the registration starts after previous test result. For more detail visit I.C.S.I official website.
www.icsi.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?