1st July 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in B.Com to get admission in CS course?

what is the percentage required in b.com to get admission in cs course

8th August 2012, 12:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in B.Com to get admission in CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the percentage required in b.com to get admission in cs course
There is no such requirement to pursue Company Secretary course offered by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Neither there is an percentage criteria, nor the course is restricted to students belonging to certain stream. If you have completed your graduation and willing to join Company Secretary program, you can certainly do so irrespective of your performance in the bachelors degree examination. Infact, being a graduate, you will get complete exemption from the Foundation Stage of the Company Secretary course and will be considered eligible to directly enroll for the Executive Program which is followed by Professional Program and Management Training.

For complete information regarding the Company Secretary course, Click Here.
15th March 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required in B.Com to get admission in CS course?

can i do cs course while working in bank? how will i do my articleship???
23rd April 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.COM SCORING 56%. CAN I TAKE ADMISSION DIRECTELY IN C.S EXECUTIVE ?
10th July 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

30th July 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

wht is articleship
30th July 2013, 11:08 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Company Secretary course is conducted in three stages:
Foundation
Executive
Professional

Eligibilty to give the Executive level Exams of ICSI is

Graduation Pass or Foundation course pass of the ICSI
No minimum marks is required in Graduation

Fees:
Executive course: Rs 10000
For B.COM graduates:Rs9000
Exam fees :Rs 2400

Cut Off Dates for Admission to Executive Course
28th February for December Exams
31st August for June Exam next year
19th August 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for cs
18th October 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

can i do executive after graduation
1st December 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

How many year cs take to complete
27th March 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

mere dad ne mera admission b.com me kiya.but i want to do cs now i m in b.com 1st year so what i do for cs
18th December 2015, 06:20 PM
Banci

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?