13th August 2010, 05:14 PM
RAJ SAHA

Cutoff percentage required for getting admission in B.Com colleges in Pune?

what is the cutoff percentage that the bcom colleges required in pune?

Related Questions:
  1. List of various colleges of Mumbai and Pune? What is the cutoff percentage
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?
  3. Reputed colleges offering B.Sc(Geology) in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required to get admission?
  4. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  5. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  6. List of best colleges to study B.Sc from Nagpur, Amaravati and Pune? How much marks is required in 12th to take admission? -- [New]
  7. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  8. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. Percentage required in +2 to get admission in BCS at top colleges?
  10. Criteria for admission in Symbiosis,Pune for B.com course? What is the cutoff percentage?
  11. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission?
  12. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Pune colleges with 66 marks in PCB?
  15. Top colleges of pune that offer bcom and bcom hons?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get M.Sc(Mathematical Science) admission in D.A.V Postgraduate College?
  17. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  18. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
22nd April 2011, 05:05 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required for getting admission in B.Com colleges in Pune?

Hello friend,
For the admission in B.Com in pune University you need to have minimum 60% of aggregate marks on 12th. The last years cutoff will be 60% aggregate and 70% in accounts. So this years cutoff will also seems like the same rather than increments of 5% in the marks.
I you fulfill the eligibility criteria then apply for the course as soon as possible because the University applies the rule of FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
24th April 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required for getting admission in B.Com colleges in Pune?

What is the cut-off for Symbiosis College for B.Com Honours? Or is there an entrance exam I might have to take?
24th April 2011, 09:59 PM
venkatesh467049
Banned

How to develop fluency in English?
25th April 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off for getting admitted in b.com hons. in pune university
16th May 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off for getting addmission in b.com in mcm chandigarh
17th May 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

give example to cutoff percentage
20th May 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Cut off for pune colleges ppllliiiisssss....
25th May 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i hv 40% in 12th science i want to do b.com in pune is there any college get addmision
pls contact me on 9970926952
26th May 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

fees structure for bcom in pune university?????
26th May 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

wt z d ct of 4 delhi colleges 4 admission 4 b.com.........................tell me as soon as possible...........
30th May 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of forms issue for b.com part 1 in ness wadia collega................
30th May 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i have got 79%in aggregate and90%inbussiness studiesin cbse exam2011.can i get addmn ins symbiosis or ferguson?
31st May 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

wats is the cut off of symbiosis,garware n MNCC of last year plzz send it me on [email protected]
1st June 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i hv scored 79%in best of four subjects,90%in b.st n 50% in accountancy.May i get admission in bcom in one of the top colleges of pune?
3rd June 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for bcom in ness wadia college of commerce, pune
11th June 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 63.5% in scnce.. wnt to do bcom.. plz sugest me sme gud colleges
11th June 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for b.com in symbiosis pune and is their any entrance exam for it??????.....
15th June 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

what s d cut off % 4 bcom in symbiosis pune?
15th June 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Symbosis is very gud 70% cut off 15000 fees
18th June 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

addmission date of b com 1 for external students in pune university for 2011-2012
22nd June 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

when did b.com classes begin pune christ
27th June 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I hv got 53% in 12th ...n i wan 2 take admission in pune...any1 help me out 2get admission in pune....contact me on 9709037833
27th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th in year 2010 and i want to take admission to Fy B com . my percentage is 44.67 will i get addmission
2nd July 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

plzz tel me he cut off of collage...i want to b there...any how....plzz tell me the persentage....contect me on my phn...07869686520
3rd July 2011, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have passed 12th from commerce streem with 55% ,if there is an college in pune which give admission please inform .................................................. .....................
4th July 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

what will be the expected cut of for m.c.m. chandigarh for b.com for general pool (15%)
15th July 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

i`m having 58% in 12th from science stream.. i want to take admission in pune is there any college in pune ? plz plz help me out /.... mobile no ..9325983128
8th October 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

does pune university goes for best of 4 in admissions ??if yes then what are the subjects??
20th December 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for entrance the entance for b.com?
1st March 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th sci pass in 47%,i want admission in bcom1'st year in pune and mumbai university my contact no.9011196129
24th May 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I have got 45 in accounts will I able to get addmssn?
4th June 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I have 56% in 12th from commarce strem. I want to take admission in pune is there government b.com collages in pune . plz help
mobile no 8484071950
19th February 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Which are the top colleges for B. Com in Pune and also their cut offs. Tell me mainly between 85-90% please..
3rd June 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 53% in 12th commerce and i wanted admission in MIT COLLEGE PUNE
Please contact me on 8796639999- Mandar Abnave
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?