26th January 2012, 11:50 AM
sudipmaji2011

What is the placement record of metallurgical engineering in Jadavpur university?

I want to do B.tech in mechanical engg from jadavpur university. But if I don't get chance my 2nd preference is metallurgical engg. is my 2nd preference is good? Tell me about the placement record in metallurgical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best option for me after scoring 1028 rank in WBJEE?
  2. Information about Campus Placement in Power Engineering Course in Jadavpur University? How much is the salary offered in government and private sector companies? Will I be eligible for placement in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Computers?
  3. What is the career in Metallurgy?
  4. Scope and placement in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from NIIT?
  5. What are the government jobs available for Metallurgy engineer? -- [New]
  6. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best institute for VLSI or Embedded course having good placement record?
  8. What are the vacant seats in PSU Job metallurgy?
  9. Placement statistics of Bhagwant University?
  10. Which are the B.Tech colleges having good placement record under Pune University?
  11. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the placement record?
  12. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? What is the placement record?
  13. List of institutes offering Distance M.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) to B.Tech graduate
  14. Core companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  15. Placements of IT sector of Jadavpur University?
  16. Is M.Sc. IT good in SRM university? What is the placement record of SRM university for M.Sc. IT?
  17. How many seats are available in 2nd year government college for Metallurgical Engineering?
  18. Can I get engineering in jadavpur university? I am a SC candidate
3rd April 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the placement record of metallurgical engineering in Jadavpur university?

i want some informetion about this aircraft engineering.
7th August 2012, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the placement record of metallurgical engineering in Jadavpur university?

what is the future of ceramic technolgys students?????????what is the futre scope of a ceramic engineer????????is it a good course????is any type of job of cermic engg. available in west bengal??????whts avg. salary of a ceramic engg.??????
4th July 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

for better prospect and placement which is the better either production or metallurgical engineering
30th August 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I am Metallurgical and materials engineering student from IIIT Basar(RGUKT).I would like to know the job opportunities for MME in this year.Please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?