28th May 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in 2nd year government college for Metallurgical Engineering?

How much seat is available in second year govt. colleges of the course metallurgical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  2. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
  3. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  4. What are the best projects in Metallurgical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  6. What is the placement record of metallurgical engineering in Jadavpur university?
  7. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  8. Which college seats(in nandyal college) I can get for B.Ed with rank 40220? Is it a government seat? What's the fee structure for the same
  9. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  10. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  11. How many companies hire students of metallurgical engineering?
  12. How to become an Intern in Summer if I am a student of IT BHU Metallurgical Engineering? What is the procedure for application?
  13. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to prepare for SAIL if I am a Metallurgical Engineer
  15. Last 10 years question papers with solutions of Metallurgical Engineering?
  16. How many seats are there in government engineering college?
  17. Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?
  18. Should I enter diploma course after 10th standard? What kind of advantages will I get after diploma?
10th May 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available in 2nd year government college for Metallurgical Engineering?

I have completed diploma in Metallurgy, so I need to complete my future education like B.E/B.tech in Metallurgy so how can I take admission.
Please give me the information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?