19th June 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities for me to get a seat in government colleges after scoring 66 in JEE Mains?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me that my jee main marks is 66 And Bihar board marks is 70% What ismy predictable rank and can any gov collage I found and which branch? What is the previous cut-off marks followed? Can you please provide the details?

30th July 2016, 11:46 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities for me to get a seat in government colleges after scoring 66 in JEE Mains?

The counselling process for JEE 2016 is almost over now and there is hardly any chance for you to participate in counselling process of JEE Main. Second most important thing the cut off marks for open category candidate was 100 and that for OBC was 80 marks. It means if you belong to OBC or general category then you have not even qualified in JEE Main exam and hence no chance for you to get admission in any government engineering college.

The cut off marks for JEE Main for SC and ST candidates was 52 marks and 48 marks. If you belong to these category then there may be some chance of getting admission in any government colleges. You can apply for JEE 2017 exam and score well to get admission in good colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?