26th October 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the main examinations to be passed for getting admission in an Engineering college?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in an Engineering college so can you tell me What are the main examinations to be passed for getting admission in an Engineering college? Also provide the details about the examination.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. How to do B.E automobile after completing my inter?
  3. By joining local engineering college and giving JEE 2016 can I apply for NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I appear in JEE Main 2017 if appearing in 12th board exams 2017? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I appear in Engineering entrance exams of 2015 at the age of 17 years old?
  6. Government jobs after getting failed in 12th with PCM? How to become Engineer in future with this result?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Tech/Diploma Engineering in any Government college with 30 marks in JEE Main, 53 marks in CET and 62% in Higher Secondary?
  8. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  9. Diploma holder in CS can do B.Tech? When university will take entrance exam? Best colleges and universities in Bangalore?
  10. What are the courses which are recommended by your students who passed diploma in Information technology?
  11. When will be the KAS in next year?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in LD college of engineering after scoring 84 marks in JEE main exam?
  13. Where will I get the forms of improvement? Is it necessary to contact old principal for it?
  14. Can I appear in JEE Main 2017 again after taking admission in any engineering college this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How ot join Indian Navy after passing 11th? What is the fee structure of Indian Navy?
  16. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  17. List of entrance exams after passing 12th with MPC stream? Is it better to take MPC with IIT?
  18. Can I appear for Bank and government jobs after completing B.Com?
27th October 2016, 08:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the main examinations to be passed for getting admission in an Engineering college?

To get admission in Engineering college for pursuing your higher studies, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. You have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, etc.,. to get admission in engineering course. You have to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission in an Engineering college.
28th October 2016, 12:54 AM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: What are the main examinations to be passed for getting admission in an Engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to get admission in an Engineering college so can you tell me What are the main examinations to be passed for getting admission in an Engineering college? Also provide the details about the examination.
You can get admission in top institutions of engineering through the exam of AIEEE OR JEE. The criteria of exam's questions will be asked on the basis of class 11th and 12th syllabus which you have read previously. The admission in the top ranked institutions depends on the ranks which you earned in exam. You can also apply in state level examinations to get admission in state government colleges through the various exams conducted by state government.
28th October 2016, 01:18 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You have to pass the pre-engineering tests.

You have to keep a good command on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

These are the subjects which are asked in all the examinations.

Some of the examination in the order of value, higher to lower are as follows :

* Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
* BITSAT (BITS Aptitude Test)
* VITEEE (Vellor Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examiantion)
* WBJEE (West Bengal JEE)
* State PETs
etc...
28th October 2016, 01:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to appear for JEE(Main) examination and should try to score good in it in order to get admission in good engineering college. You will have to fill in the application form online and pay the examination fee and after that you will be most eligible to get admission in an engineering college and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?