22nd July 2015, 05:53 PM
manjiri karad

What preparatory strategy to adopt and how to manage time?

I am Electrical engineering student (2ndyear), I want to prepare for Ias ! How can I start my preparation handling with my college ? I want to take electrical engineering as my optional subject ,my confusion with preparation startagey and time management !

23rd July 2015, 12:16 AM
channu tiwari

Default Re: What preparatory strategy to adopt and how to manage time?

well civil services is greatly rushed by engineers. You can too do so dear aspirant. Look upon some stratigies. Start your preparations with regular reading of the newspaper The Hindu. Do watch television news channels with special focus on lok sabha and rajya sabha tv.collect ncert books from 6 to 12 class and start reading incessantly.avoid fb whatsup instead give ur tym to did. Start with this you will b definitely benefited
23rd July 2015, 02:13 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What preparatory strategy to adopt and how to manage time?

Time is most important resources for all of us. All successful personalities know the skill of time management in their personal and professional lives. Only the effective time management can make a mediocre and a superior performance in the examination.

Time is priceless for everyone. We all know that once the time gone, he never comes back.

So it is judicious to manage our available time in such a way that we should make maximum use of it.

Please follow the following few tips in this regard:

* Make a fixed time table for self-study.
* Allot some additional time for subjects/topics which are difficult for you.
* Make a habit of revising the studied material on daily basis, weekly basis and monthly basis.
* Make a special study of NCERT books of standard 6th to standard 12th in order to consolidate your elementary knowledge and basic concepts.
* Never try to study continuously for long hours. Take rest of 5-10 minutes after every 35-45 minutes.
* Keep pocket notes in your pockets every time. Pocket notes are short pieces of paper on which there are few short notes on topics which are quite difficult for you. Whenever you get leisure time either at school/college bus, recess, in the park, bus stand, library, canteen etc, you should make a look or revise these notes. This takes only 5-10 minutes. In this way, you can get mastery even over difficult subjects. This trick of pocket notes is much effective and I have also try on myself and I have also got much benefit from it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?