8th February 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in marine engineering?

please tell me process of admission of marine engineering...pelase tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in marine engineering in India?
  2. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  3. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  4. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  8. Complete details about Marine engineering course -- [New]
  9. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  10. Which are the good colleges for PG Marine Engineering course? What is the procedure for admission and what are the job opportunities?
  11. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  12. What is the procedure for admission in marine engineering?
  13. Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering to choose marine engineering?
  14. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  15. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  16. What is the procedure for marine engineering admission after diploma in mechanical
  17. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
31st January 2016, 11:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in marine engineering?

The eligibility criteria required to do marine engineering are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 12th with a minimum of 60% in PCM group i.e.,Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics .

-The candidate holding a diploma in Marine/Electrical/Mechanical with at least 55% marks from a recognized college/university can also apply for this course .

-The candidate age must be less than 25 years to join the course .

-The candidate must be physically fit for sea services under all conditions .

-The eye sight required for the candidate is 6/12 in both of the eyes .

-The candidate should not suffer from color blindness .

-The candidate must have proficiency in English language for better communication .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?