14th September 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering to choose marine engineering?

what procedure i should be follow after doing diploma in electronics engineering in order to get the admission in marine engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure for admission in Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics(DEPM)?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering in order to get admission in marine engineering?
  10. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  11. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  15. Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering
  16. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  18. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
9th January 2016, 07:49 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering to choose marine engineering?

After the diploma in electronics engineering if you want to get the admission in the B.tech in Marine engineering then you have to qualify the written exam of LEET(Lateral Entry Entrance Test) Which is specially conducted for the diploma candidates and the qualified candidates get the admission in the B.tech course in direct 2nd year of the B.tech.

>> The best for the diploma holders after qualifying this entrance is that they can change their stream during graduation if you have diploma in electronics then you can get the Marine engineering stream in B.tech and have the option in both fields in electronics and well in Marine field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?