25th November 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for admission in class three and eight? What is the age limit for both?

Respected Sir, My wards wants to take admission in class 3 and 8 for the coming session so I want to know what is the process for admission of my daughter for class 3 and son for class 8? Is there any age limit for both the classes?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit, date and procedure followed for getting admission in school?
  2. What is the selection procedure in HAS? How much percentage is needed in graduation to apply for the HAS exam? What is the age limit and is there any age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC students?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Institute of Mass Communication at the age of 17 years?
  4. How can I do ICWA?
  5. What is the age limit for getting admission in LKG? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure to do Ph.D course after being in government job for 40 years?
  7. Can girls apply for NDA exam after 10th? What is the procedure, age limit for a non medical student?
  8. Admission procedure for M.Phil Commerce course? Date of entrance exam, Age limit and minimum marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i get admission in Law college in Mumbai at 26 years with +2 qualification?
  10. Age Limit for government teaching jobs after JBT?
  11. When is the OAS entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? What is the age limit?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  13. What is the age limit for getting admission St.Xaviers school, Kolkata for class 1?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Com after five years of completing class 12th?
  15. How to get admission in Air India Aviation or Indian Airlines? What is the procedure to get admission? What is the age limit to apply? Best colleges for aviation?
  16. Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?
  17. Arts graduate is eligible for LLB through regular mode?
  18. Where to apply for Iran Study Visa in India? Procedure and age limit to apply?
2nd December 2016, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for admission in class three and eight? What is the age limit for both?

The admission procedure for taking admission in Class three and eight varies from school to school. Some schools offer direct admission whereas some schools conducts an entrance examination/ admission test for offering admission in their school. The minimum age required for the child to get admission in Class three is 7 years 6 months and for admission in Class eight is 12 years 6 months as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?