16th January 2012, 03:15 PM
parichita.basak

Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in Correspondence?

Hello sir, I am doing diploma in Computer Engg. I want to do B.Tech after this through correspondence..what is the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in Correspondence?
  4. Can I do Company Secretary course through correspondence? What is the procedure to apply for the correspondence course?
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech correspondence?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of under graduation through correspondence in Madras university? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for the law correspondence course?
  9. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  11. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  12. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  13. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  15. Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?
  16. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  17. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  18. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
16th January 2012, 04:18 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parichita.basak View Post
Hello sir, I am doing diploma in Computer Engg. I want to do B.Tech after this through correspondence..what is the procedure to apply?

You can apply for AMIE if you prefer to study through correspondence. The AMIE degree is considered equal to BE degree and the duration of the degree is from 4 to 6.

You can even try taking admission to lateral entry to 2nd year

best of luck
16th January 2012, 05:32 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parichita.basak View Post

Dear Aspirant

Its good to see that you wants to pursue B.tech course after completed your Diploma in Computer Science i.e. excellent decision by you because this boost your career opportunities by double. This courses will boost up your Job value.

But B.tech in correspondence has not much scope in comparison with full time regular B.tech Degree. So I suggest you to go for regular B.tech course to ensure success in future.

Procedure to apply for B.Tech course:
---------------------------------------

Being a Diploma holder, you can directly get admission in 2nb year of B.Tech programm through Lateral entry scheme. You just need to qualify the LEET(Lateral Entry in Engineering Test).LEET is a type of Engineering Entrance test for Diploma holders,LEET will make you eligible for direct admission to second year of Engineering.

Requirements to eligible for LEET Exam:
---------------------------------------

• You should have passed Diploma form recognized State board of Technical education or Institute/University
  • You. must secured minimum of 60% marks in your Diploma.
  • You age should not be more than 28 years.

Important:- If you want to do B.Tech in Correspondence,so just have to appear in the LEET exam,your rank will not matter,just your appearance in LEET will matter,your rank in LEET will matter only if you want to do Engineering in regular mode.

Top Universities provide B.Tech course in Correspondence are
-------------------------------------------------------------

1. Gautam Buddha Technica University, U.P.

2. Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU)

3. Lovely Professional University,Jallandhar

4. Shivaji University,Kolhapur

5. Dr.B.R. Ambedkar open University,Hyderabad.

6. Himachal Pradesh University,Shimla

7. Thapar University,Patiala.

8. Sikkim Manipal University,Manipal

9. Osmania University,Hyderabad

10. Aligarh Muslim University(AMU)

11. Annamalai University,Tamil Nadu.

Good Luck...

with regards
4G Solutions
23rd April 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in Correspondence?

hello sir,
i want to know about AMI.
many says do ami after diploma.
Is that equivallence to b.tech
2nd May 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in Correspondence?

Hello I am doing Diploma in Textile Designing(Last Semester) I want to do B. Tech through Distance. pls guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?