19th May 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply for Jindal Steel and Power Ltd, Raigarh for vocational training after completing of 3rd year B.E with mechanical branch?

What is the procedure to apply for Jindal Steel and Power Ltd, Raigarh, Chattisgarh for Vocational Traing after completion of 3rd year in B.E. with Mechanical branch ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  2. What can I do for summer vocational training in Jindal Steel?
  3. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  4. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Previous Year Papers of Jindal Steel and Power's Mechanical?
  7. What is the date of GET in mechanical engineering for Jindal Steel
  8. Is Hindustan Aeronautics Limited offered Vocational Training to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. When the admission form for Vocational Training in IIT will be published? Procedure to apply for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer? -- [New]
  12. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Rourkela Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  14. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC?
  15. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  16. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  18. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?

19th May 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: what is the procedure to apply for Jindal Steel and Power Ltd, Raigarh for vocational training after completing of 3rd year B.E with mechanical branch?

what is procedure to apply for vocational training in any company for electrical and electronics engineering 3rd year ?

21st May 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: what is the procedure to apply for Jindal Steel and Power Ltd, Raigarh for vocational training after completing of 3rd year B.E with mechanical branch?

in ludhiana how i can get good job after comlpetion of 3 year diploma in electrical engg

10th May 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 6semester I want to do summer training so plz give the information of civil companies

9th April 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of electronice and telecommunication engineering i want to know can i do the training from jindal ??? if yes plzz tell what is the procedure??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?