28th April 2018, 10:39 PM
Mamatha shree Kp

What is the procedure to apply for M.Com under Mysore University? Is there any entrance for it?

Please tell me the procedure to apply for M.Com under Mysore University. Is there any entrance exam as well which I need to undergo? If yes, then please tell the details of entrance exam as well.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for M.Com under Mysore University? Is there any entrance for it?
  2. How to apply for M.Com in Mysore University after completing B.Com?
  3. Procedure to apply in PGCET for studying M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University?
  4. What is the admission procedure for graduate level courses in Mysore University?
  5. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  6. Procedure to take admission in M.Com external?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Mysore university for M.Sc physics?
  8. How to take admission for M.Com external in Mysore University
  9. Distance education of M.Sc food and Nutrition in Mysore university?
  10. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  11. Eligibility to study MCom(H) for BCom graduate with 3 years gap? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  13. Procedure to do MCA from Mysore University?
  14. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  15. Entrance test papers of Mysore University for PhD in Mathematics? When to apply for it?
  16. Details regarding ME courses offered by Mysore university? Can that course be done in Bangalore too?
  17. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  18. How to study MSc in physics in Mysore University? Percentage requirement to get a free seat in Mysore University? -- [Most Discussed]
21st May 2018, 04:30 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for M.Com under Mysore University? Is there any entrance for it?

M.Com (Master of Commerce) is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The admissions into Mysore University are given based on the entrance exam conducted by the university.

The basic eligibility required to apply for the exam is a B.Com with minimum 45% from any recognised university.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the exam. The applications forms will be available in the month of June & August. You can apply through online & offline with all the required details and submit it.
You need to attend & qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission in M.Com.

For more details you can visit the official website of Mysore University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?