2nd October 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in M.Com external?

Hello, I want to take admission in Pune university for M.Com as an external. Please help me with the details. How to take admission and when the procedure will be started and what document will be required.

3rd October 2017, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in M.Com external?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to take admission in Pune university for M.Com as an external. Please help me with the details. How to take admission and when the procedure will be started and what document will be required.

Candidates after completion of BCom can apply online for the admission to MCom external. After filling online application, candidates should take a printout of the application and send it by post along with the required original and attested copies for the admission to MCom external. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Admission schedule is displayed in the university website. Candidates will get a reply from the university after sending the hard copy of the application or else they should contact the university. The above given is the procedure followed for admission in MCom external in various universities including Pune University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?