31st August 2017, 12:34 PM
GAUI023

What is the procedure to change the CDS exam center from Allahabad to Patna?

What is the procedure to change the CDS exam center from Allahabad to Patna? Can you please tell me the complete steps which I have to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Please provide me the details. Thanks!

2nd September 2017, 11:18 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the CDS exam center from Allahabad to Patna?

For changing center, you will have to write mail to UPSC Online through their contact details. UPSC don't allow candidates to change centres by themselves after filling the application form. You may try through sending mail to UPSC Online, but it is nearly impossible to change exam center from Allahabad to Patna.
2nd September 2017, 05:05 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the CDS exam center from Allahabad to Patna?

CDS refers to Combined Defense Services and CDS entrance examination is held twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ).

As far as you are concerned about the change in examination center filled at the time of registration for same examination then as notified in the notification released for same examination no request for change of center will normally be entertained.

But you can request for change in examination center by addressing to the Secretary, Union Public Service Commission by giving full justification for why you desire a change in examination center.

For more details you must go through the notification released for the same examination by downloading it from the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
2nd September 2017, 05:10 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

CDS refers to Combined Defense Services and CDS entrance examination is held twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ).

As far as you are concerned about the change in examination center filled at the time of registration for same examination then as notified in the notification released for same examination no request for change of center will normally be entertained.

But you can request for change in examination center by addressing to the Secretary, Union Public Service Commission by giving full justification for why you desire a change in examination center.

For more details you must go through the notification released for the same examination by downloading it from the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?