24th February 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change school in the middle of 12th standard?

I have admitted in a school holly mission Patna, they never told me the exact money but they want approx 72000 money for a non-attending student. Can I change the school? What should be the steps I need to follow? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

2nd March 2018, 10:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change school in the middle of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have admitted in a school holly mission Patna, they never told me the exact money but they want approx 72000 money for a non-attending student. Can I change the school? What should be the steps I need to follow? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

It is not possible to change from one school to another in the middle of 12th standard. It is better to complete 11th and 12th in the same school and board. In general, admission is offered to students only at the beginning of an academic year. It is not possible to change from one school to another in the middle of the academic year. If necessary, the student can join 12th again from any other school in the next year. Many reputed schools do not admit students in the 12th standard. Therefore, it’s better to study and complete 12th in the same school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?