31st July 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do MS? I am a B.E graduate

I am a BE graduate(2013),I am from a middle class family.I have an aggregate of 75% in degree, 83% in 12th and 96% in 10th. Please tell me the detailed procedure step by step for doing MS.When actually the college starts in US?how can i apply for visa? how can i get financial aid? Is this late for me to plan for MS?Please help.

31st August 2016, 10:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do MS? I am a B.E graduate

MS stands for Master of Science. It is a two-year Master's degree course in the field of Science. To be eligible to pursue MS course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science or in any other related stream from a Government recognised university.

To get admission for pursuing MS course in US universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examination. Once, you have got test scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities. The colleges in US starts from January (Spring), May (Summer) and August (Fall) every year. You can also apply for financial aid and to get this, you should have good academic record and you need to apply for admission at least 5-6 months commencement of semester.

After getting an admission letter (i20) from the university, you can apply for Visa Interview. You need to perform well in the Visa Interview to get your Visa approved. Once, your visa is approved, you can book a flight ticket as per your convenience and go to US for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?