30th January 2012, 12:00 AM
kawalpreetsingh2

What's the eligibility and procedure to get a job in Income Tax Dept. or Sales Tax Dept. for a BBA Graduate?

respected sir,
i am a graduate in Bachelor in business administration(B.B.A.)
what is the eligibility and procedure to geta job in income tax and sales tax department

26th February 2012, 08:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility and procedure to get a job in Income Tax Dept. or Sales Tax Dept. for a BBA Graduate?

You need to attend the written examination in order to become an Income tax officer. The written examination is conducted by SSC. Graduation in any discipline is the minimum qualification to get in to this position. It should be secured from a recognized institution. You should be above 21 years of age in order to write the exam. If you get qualified in the written exam, you need to attend the and successfully clear the personal interview also.
4th March 2012, 03:54 PM
TrinityKiller

Default Re: What's the eligibility and procedure to get a job in Income Tax Dept. or Sales Tax Dept. for a BBA Graduate?

Hi..

Yeah definitely you can give exam of income tax officer which is conducted by upsc at national level..

The eligibility criteria of this exam are given below::

1)graduation in any discipline from any recognized university..

2)age limit 18 to 27 years..

3)you can walk 1600 m in 15 min.

4)you can cycle 8km in 20min

5)height 157.5 minimum.

Best of luck..
4th March 2012, 03:55 PM
TrinityKiller

Hi,

Yes you are eligible for Income Tex Officer exam after your Engineering degree.
First you have done Graduation in any stream and If you are studying then you can also eligible.
your age must be 17 years not below 17 years.
Selection will be two type
Written exam
Interview

Written exam syllabus will and when the question will came in these stream.

General Intelligence
General Awareness
General English
Arithmetic Ability
15th March 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I Have Completed my Graduation In B.A(Hons.) English & I want to give UPSC to get a job in Income tax Department, But i'm also persuing LL.B, So, After my LL.B Course what i have to do to be a Law officer or an advocate in the income tax department ??
12th May 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

am a BBA graduate.can i able to become a income tax officer
8th July 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
what are the current job opportunities in income tax department for b.com graduates ?.
28th August 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, I HAVE DONE BSC(MATH).I WANT TO GET JOB IN INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT.MY AGE 24 TILL DATE.SO CAN I APPLY..?
14th September 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

what the eligibillty and procedure to get a job in income tax dept or sales tax dept. after L.L.B
15th November 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what s da eligibility for a girl to get job in incometax dept
19th December 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i am 37 yr. old man and i am 12th pass can i do llb for income tax practice
4th January 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying D.M.E.after finishing my studies can i get job for this qualification
12th March 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Me dng my bcom final yr is there will u plz help me how to get admission in llb income tax and what should b the creteria for admission and colegges or university offering this course?
5th April 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I name is anveer kaur doing Bcom professional 2nd year ,i what to know how much % is required in Bcom to get job in Income tax department and the walking test of 1600 m in 15min is it compulsory if we had qualified other test of cycleing
24th April 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

what r the basic requirments to become a sales tax/income tax lawyer
4th May 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

what should i do after 12 to get job in income tax department ? plz tell me by drawing ur kind attention towards my question
20th May 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir I'm Ty.B.com last year student and i want to give MPSC STI exam, what should do for this exam
24th October 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am bba final year student can i appear in income tax officer exam?
13th December 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam.
i'm BBA student am i eligiblec for sales tax any one of the posts ? please reply to [email protected]
16th January 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it compalsary to score above 60% in graduation to appear for the exam of income tax or sales tax?
14th February 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir. Plz. Tell me how I get job in sales tax or income tax department for b.com prof?
14th February 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir. Plz. Tell me how I get job in sales tax or income tax department for b.com prof?
18th July 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have completed b.com with 89%. My height is 150 cms can I get a job in income tax department?
3rd March 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir now I am complete diplomo in civil engg, can you please tell me about that income tax department exam? Give me the website for know the complete information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?