15th July 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for doing B.Ed by correspondence?

I pursued my MBA from rajasthan, now i shifted to faridabad, and i want to do b.ed so through distance learning. so pls give me details about that as soon as posible.

Related Questions:
  1. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  2. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Correspondence being a candidate pursuing 5 year Integrated M.Sc course in Software Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course?
  4. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  7. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  8. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?
  11. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  12. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.
  13. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  14. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  15. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  16. What is the procedure of M.A English correspondence?
  17. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  18. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
20th May 2012, 01:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing B.Ed by correspondence?

Graduation is the main criterion to do B.Ed as a correspondence course. Those who have 50% marks can apply for B.Ed. There are many universities like IGNOU, Sikkim Manipal University etc. which offer B.Ed as a distance course. You need to also have a teaching experience of 2 years to attend B.Ed course. Admission for the same will on the basis of B.Ed common entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?