6th September 2013, 10:10 PM
shona.gona

What is the procedure of M.A English correspondence?

hi dis is shona
i wanna do M.AEnglish(correspondence).done B.C.A in 2009.am i elligible.if yes tell me the procedure and date of submission of forms.reply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?
  2. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence after completing masters in English with 60% marks
  3. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  4. Procedure to do M.A English Correspondence?
  5. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  6. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  7. Procedure to apply for M.Phil in English correspondence course in Shimla University? Requirements for the course?
  8. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy? -- [New]
  9. Am i eligible for B.Ed correspondence after completing B.A English through correspondence
  10. Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?
  11. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  12. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.
  14. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  15. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  16. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  17. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?
24th October 2017, 10:20 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: What is the procedure of M.A English correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shona.gona View Post
hi dis is shona
i wanna do M.AEnglish(correspondence).done B.C.A in 2009.am i elligible.if yes tell me the procedure and date of submission of forms.reply me soon
Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for MA in English through correspondence mode. The candidate must satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for MA in English course.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must complete Graduation from a recognized university.
- No age limit required.
- No minimum marks required.

One can join any universities which offer MA in English correspondence courses. But, it is mandatory that you must make sure whether the university is an accredited one.

--> IGNOU www.ignou.ac.in/

--> Manipal University https://manipal.edu/

--> Annamalai University annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?