16th July 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of doing PhD without giving entrance exam?

Sir, I would like to do PhD just after the result out of my Llm i.e masters of law examination. my subject is criminology, penology and victimology. i have submitted my dissertation on fetus abortion. If I want to do PhD without giving an entrance exam, what are the procedures? My first year marks in Llm was 72.4%

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?
  3. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  4. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  6. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  8. When are the forms available for Ph.D? How many seats are available in BAMU for CS?
  9. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  10. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  11. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  12. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  14. If I clear SET exam will I be exempted from giving PhD entrance exam under Pune University?
  15. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D course without giving any entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  18. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?