2nd September 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to face UGC NET exam? I am doing M.A english Literature in Trichy

am yogesh,doing M.A Eng lit in trichy..........what is the procedure and how to face the ugc net exam.pls help me

8th September 2012, 11:17 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to face UGC NET exam? I am doing M.A english Literature in Trichy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am yogesh,doing M.A Eng lit in trichy..........what is the procedure and how to face the ugc net exam.pls help me
If you have completed your Master degree course with minimum 55% marks then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination. Only post graduate candidates are eligible for NET.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year and the exam conducted in June and December every year, If you have completed your Master degree with minimum 55% marks then you are eligible for this examination.

This examination is conducted for the selection candidates for lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship post.

There is no upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship post.

You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET examination.

There are total 3 papers in NET and all are conducted in same day in 2 stages. All 3 papers is objective , no negative marking in the examination. So please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus. You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of post graduation and for more about NET check official website:

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
8th September 2012, 08:21 PM
sailagishetty

Default Re: What is the procedure to face UGC NET exam? I am doing M.A english Literature in Trichy

Dear friend,
if you are completed you master degre with 55% marks then you can apply for NET examination.This examination is conducted for the selection candidates for lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship post.
There is no upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship post.
You have to attained the age of19 years to apply for NET examination.
There are total 3 papers in NET and all are conducted in same day in 2 stages. All 3 papers is objective , no negative marking in the examination. So please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus. You have to choosethe subjects in NET on the basis of post graduation.For more details open official site http://www.ugcnetonline.in
21st June 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed M.A. Ist year frm english with 49% , so can i appear on NET this year
22nd August 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A. Eng. Lit.in 2014 with 54% marks and want to appear in ugc net exam 2015.I am a govt. Servant and have no prior knowledge of English as I completed B.com in 2008.kindly guide me as to how to prepare for this exam
1st September 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I sm doing my PG in commerce I want study the net books to prepare net exam so what can I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?