7th March 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering?

Please how to enter the aeronautical in diploma engineering. The process of aeronautical engineering after 10th? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the required information. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  2. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Metallurgy?
  3. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  9. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering in correspondence?
  10. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  11. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical or Marine engineering? I have completed 2nd year computer engineering diploma
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?
  13. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Admission procedure for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Diploma for 10th NIOS student?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  17. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
7th March 2017, 12:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering?

First of all you have to qualify the matriculation from any recognized board. After that you have to appear in entrance exam for getting admission in well reputed institute. However, in many institutes, you can also apply for direct admission without entrance exam.
If you appeared in entrance exam for admission in diploma course, you have to participate in online counseling process. After getting the result of online counseling, you have to visit at the institute in which you have secured your seat. There you have to complete the admission formalities. After that you can start your classes. Your course duration will be of three years.
8th March 2017, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering?

To get admission for pursuing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board. Admissions in Diploma course are done through state level polytechnic entrance examination or through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course.
9th March 2017, 11:54 AM
ajay0770

Aeronautical Engineering is an emerging field of engineering study. The basic requirement for the course, that the students must have a good command over the mathematics, physics and chemistry. The students have a choice to choose the field after 10+2 with good percentage.

There are three types of courses in India of aeronautical Engineering.

1) Polytechnic diploma course
2) BE / B.Tech. Course
3) ME / M. Tech Course

Admission Process:

Student need to appear in JEE main to get the admission in BE / B.Tech programme. For admission to PG engineering like ME / M.Tech Candidates have to appear in GATE exam.

The Aeronautical Engineering listed college in India:

1) IIT, Bombay

2) IIT, Kharagpur

3) IIT, Madras

4) IIT, Kanpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?