20th March 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for distance education in diploma course in Electrical and Electronics?

What is the procedure followed to apply for distance education in diploma course in Electrical and Electronics? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful for me to get the admission. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in electrical/electronics from Pune(Distance Education)?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  3. Can I pursue diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in distance mode?
  4. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  5. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  6. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  8. Universities having government approved distance education in diploma course in Electrical and Electronics for ITI completed person?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
  10. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  12. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience?
  13. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  14. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for Diploma in Mining via distance education in Karnataka state?
  16. Details about the UGC approved distance education university offering diploma in Electrical(Distance Course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance?
  18. Names of the universities and colleges to do B.Tech in Electrical through distance?
14th December 2017, 12:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for distance education in diploma course in Electrical and Electronics?

1. The very first thing which you must know that distance diploma is not recognized by All India council for Technical Education. You must not take admission in diploma offered by some institutes in distance mode.

2. You should apply for diploma entrance exam of your state or other state, clear it and get admission in AICTE recognized institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?