3rd April 2016, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in degree from Pune after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am final year student in diploma in mechanical engg , i want to take admission in degree from pune , so what is its procedure? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?
  2. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  4. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  6. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  7. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  8. How to take admission for degree after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 66.75%?
  9. List of colleges for Mechanical engineering in Pune after diploma with 70%?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  14. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to get admission in Pune after scoring 74.48% in diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
3rd April 2016, 12:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in degree from Pune after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

A candidate who is interested to pursue degree in Mechanical Engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering can appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Examination to get admission directly in 2nd year of engineering course. Age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years. This test is conducted in the month of July every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?