25th September 2012, 06:11 PM
railwayindia

What is the procedure to be followed for Railway Exam?

hi sir,i am doing my b.tech in information technology.i am in need to know about the procedures to be followed to apply a railway exam and what is the age limit,syllabus need to be prepared.so please forward the required information.

18th March 2013, 09:57 PM
single1

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for Railway Exam?

hi....

Railway Recruitment Board Exam (RRB) Entrance Exam

-RRB Examination is conducted to recruit for the Railways as per their necessities. This is an All India Entrance Exam.
Selection on various posts based on the Written Test and Interview.

Structure and Pattern of RRB Entrance Exam

The question paper will covers four vital sections namely
- General Arithmetic,
-Analytical and
-Quantitative Skills,
General Awareness and as Language General Hindi/General English.
There will be a total of 100 to 120 objective type questions.
Candidates have to finish the exam in duration of about 90 minutes or one and a half hours.
Negative marking system is applicable for every wrong answer.
The Questions are of many types and are available in various languages such as Urdu, Hindi, and English and in other Local Languages.

Qualification Criteria for RRB Entrance Exam

Minimum age limit for appear the exam is 18 years and 30 years is the maximum age limit for the exam.
Reserved category candidates will get the relaxation in age as stated by government rules.
Educational Qualification for the exam is any Bachelors degree from any recognized university.

Application Form

apply through online at RRBs official website. There is no application charge for reserved categories and Ex-Servicemen and bodily challenged candidates.
For general categories, application cost is Rs.40/- i.e. for the post having pay scale up to 3050 – 4590. Application cost is Rs 60 for all the post having salary higher than 3050 - 4590.

Official site for RRB Entrance Exam
Address: Railway Recruitment Board, New Delhi, India

post you will get -
Executive Engineers
Assistant Executive Engineers
Superintendent Engineer
Assistant Mechanical Engineers
23rd September 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualifiying marks
6th July 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing B.A i am on my first year i have some questions regarding railway exam as i am graduating from b.a arts stream so what kind of jobs will i get and railway exam hard to crack or not pls kindly tell i don't want to do maths but don't know much things about railway exams pls kindly reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?