27th December 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission after scoring 51% in 12th

i hve pass out 12 51% can i join bca addmission so plz tell me all procedure

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in ISRO after scoring 78% in 12th?
  2. Can I get admission in Bengal Institute of Technocrats for Aeronautics after scoring 69% in 12th? What is the procedure for admission?
  3. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 63% in 12th? Procedure and the entrance exam?
  4. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 43% marks in 12th -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Maths in 2nd year after scoring 80.8% in 12th? Procedure for the same?
  6. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 84% in 12th? Procedure to get admission in NIT?
  10. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  11. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  12. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Bhopal and regional colleges of Bhopal for B.Ed after scoring 72%,85% and 78% in BCA,12th and 10th?
  15. Admission procedure of B.Tech course in BIAS Bhimtal? With 104120 rank can I get admission? Any rold of 12th percentage for admission?
  16. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  17. Admission in Symbiosis after scoring 61% in 10th and 62% in 12th? Where can I get admission?
  18. Admission in JU after scoring 326 rank in WBJEE? What is the admission procedure?
4th February 2013, 11:16 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission after scoring 51% in 12th

12th passed candidates with a minimum of 50% marks can seek admission for BCA. Most of the institutes consider those candidates who have studied mathematics or computer science as subjects. Admissions are done on merit basis. Certain colleges offer admissions without considering the stream of study. Rosery College of Commerce and Arts is an example for such an institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?